What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your computer when visiting a website. This text file stores information. When revisiting the website, this information can be read by the site. Some of these cookies are necessary for the website to function properly. Other cookies are useful for the visitor. For example, for securely remembering the username and language preference. Both Littlerockstore and other parties may place cookies.
What are cookies used for?
To protect your personal information as effectively as possible from loss or any form of unlawful processing, Littlerockstore has taken appropriate action.
How can I manually disable cookies:
1. Open Firefox.
2. Click on the ‘Alt’ key on your keyboard.
3. In the menu bar at the top of your screen select ‘Extra’ then ‘Options’.
4. Then go to the ‘Privacy’ tab.
5. After 'Firefox will' select 'customize settings for history. Here, check your preferences and then save.
1. Open Internet Explorer.
2. In the menu, select the option ‘Extra’ and then select ‘Internet Options.’
3. Click on the ‘Privacy’ tab.
4. Under the 'Advanced' button you can check your preferences and save.
1. Open Google Chrome.
2. Click on the tool icon.
3. Select 'Options'.
4. Select the tab ‘Advanced Options’ for content Settings.
5. In the Cookies tab, you can then check the recommended options and save.
1. Open Safari.
2. Select ‘Preferences’ from the task menu and click on 'Security' (The task menu is located in the top right corner in the Safari window and looks like a gear).
3. Check the ‘Accept Cookies’ section if and when Safari may accept cookies from websites. For more information about the options, click on the button with the question mark.
4. If you want to know more about the cookies that are stored on your computer, click ‘Show Cookies.’
For more information about privacy, cookies and an overview of the specific cookies that we use at Littlerockstore, please refer to our Privacy and Cookie Statement.
Unsubscribe for Cookies
Instructions for amending the browser settings can be found under ‘Help’ in the toolbar of most browsers.